- New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with editors to consult on layout, and design/produce inline web assets that add value to our users
- Conduct image searches to keep our photo library fresh as well as content on the site updated
- Custom illustrating editorial concepts
- BA Degree (Or in lieu of degree, 5+ years of relevant work experience)
- Portfolio showcasing strong design skills and ability to follow established design standards
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a B2B oriented website. Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- 5+ years experience art directing, designing, and producing creative assets for a publication or advertising channel
- Strong attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to execute according to plan and deliver measurable results
- Commitment to creative excellence and demonstrated ability to own an idea from concept to execution, including detailed design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience concepting, wiring, and designing infographics
- Excellent collaboration skills and a team mindset
- Strong illustration skills
- Strong ability to present creative work
- Competency sourcing photography
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS used in different mediums.
- Proven strong organizational, analytical, and independent problem-solving skills, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects across cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Work with editors to consult on page layout and design and produce inline assets that add value to our users
- Create contact sheets from stock image searches for use in articles and in our image repository.
- Concept new treatments aligned with our social strategy and refine
- Attend status meetings to align with our cross-functional team, partner with editorial team and design leads to understand the client's brand and content strategy.
- Using this knowledge, iterate and test the brand's visual identity.
- Design and produce creative assets for the brand's site
- Illustrate data points and insights and turn them into compelling graphics.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: