Are you looking to get in the ground floor of an exciting project on a team that is building a world-class integrated administrator experience for end-user computing in the mobile cloud era? Are you someone that lives and dreams about user experience with a track record of strong execution and on time delivery? Do you love collaborating with your teammates to jointly develop solutions that delight customers and defeat the competition? If so, the front end developer position on the coveted EUC Admin experience team might just be the position for you!
With the proliferation of tablets and mobile devices along with desktops, end users now demand greater flexibility in being productive from anywhere, anytime and from any device. The team has the charter to empower organizations deliver this modern computing experience for their end users, in a simplified, intuitive fashion, while enabling greater end user freedom and choice. A simple and secure enterprise platform that delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating identity, application and enterprise mobility management. It is available as a cloud service or for on-premises deployment.
The overall goal of this project is to allow a customer to easily setup and manage VDI. The project will modernize the Flex based UI into an API driven Angular JS and HTML5 UI.
We on the End User Computing (EUC) admin experience team are working a new management paradigm that helps organizations effectively deliver end user computing assets in a multi-device world where working from your desktop or tablet should be just as seamless and driven by user choice. Our solution uses modern web frameworks, big data and cloud technologies to deliver this seamless management experience.
• Understand customer requirements, work with product team
• Working closely with other design team members and engineering to design and architect solutions
• Become a subject matter expert with the ability to understand the latest architecture, technology, solution, market trends, as well as competitive offerings
What we are looking for:
• 5 years relevant experience of UI Development and 8 years of Full Stack Development
• Good knowledge on various web technology and technical trends
• Experience with UI infrastructure work
• Must be motivated, detail-oriented, and have the ability to thrive in a team environment
• Very strong analytical skills, good judgment, passion for your work
• Strong communication skills
• Works well with UX Designers
• Full stack UI development capability, including API layer, cloud deployment etc.
• Test driven development experience. UI automation experience.
• Continuous integration and development experience.
• Team leading experience
• AngularJs experience is a big plus
• Good basic UX design sense (can tell a good design from a bad design, raise issues etc)
• Experience with other client side web technologies/frameworks (like, Backbone.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, Dojo, etc.)