- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Research Marketing Writer who has writing experience in a financial, health care, government, or any other highly regulated environment . Think of this role as journalism meets marketing. If long-form writing, getting buried in research, reading and interpreting data, conducting interviews and writing 700-1200 word articles is your world, then please keep reading.
Research Marketing Writer Required Skills:
- 5+ years of experience writing for corporate
- 3+ years of long-form writing experience
- Extensive journalistic skills: pitching story ideas, finding your own sources, reading studies, conducting interviews, writing and editing
- Experience taking feedback from legal and PR and quickly incorporating that into your writing
- Writing Informative, clever, long form articles for a large, general audience
- Working 40 hours a week, on site with a team. No remote work.
This client really puts its money where its mouth is on a daily basis. As a leading financial services company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope, to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial services offerings themselves, or in the way they’re interacting with customers, our client sets the standard.
With customer experience as a major driver here, our talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on cross-channel marketing and digital campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies for customer engagement. Aquent talent work along with full-time employees as part of the team, and are presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions right along with them!
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver higher level, purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand, looking to meet their customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.