- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager, passionate about how people represent themselves on social media platforms, to join our Profile product marketing team. When this company was launched in 2004, the main way to interact with other people was to visit their profile. Today, it represents a large part of over 2 billion people's online identities. Our Profile product marketing team is responsible for global, end-to-end marketing of the product experiences people have with their own and other people's profiles.
You will be responsible for driving marketing research insights, developing and executing educational and product adoption campaigns, and go-to-market planning and execution of new product experiences. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, this could be a good fit!
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, PR, Design, Data Science and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns using a test & learn approach, optimizing messaging, creative, and channels for awareness and adoption
- Manage day-to-day planning of cross-functional coordination of marketing campaigns, including project management, calendar tracking, and reporting
- Understand the nuances and requirements surrounding user privacy & safety, working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure people who use our products feel safe and in control of their privacy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, communications planning, policy stakeholders, and other PMMs to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns
- Communicate marketing strategy, tactics, and results with stakeholders
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- Experience working closely with product teams
- Experience writing consumer-facing language and working with PR, Content Strategy, and Research to refine into newsroom posts, in-product copy, and marketing messaging
- Experience working with marketing and creative agencies to develop world-class campaigns
- Proven ability to launch campaigns in different markets around the world
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- An understanding of the social media industry landscape
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader social media ecosystem and landscape
- Experience with consumer product marketing on social media products
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
-Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.