- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
ECOMMERCE SITE MERCHANDISER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ECOMMERCE SITE MERCHANDISER!**
The E-Commerce Site Merchandiser is accountable for maximizing E-commerce business through the development and implementation of short and long-term web-based merchandise strategies that address customer needs across multiple categories. The E-commerce Site Merchandiser will manage the day to day execution and optimization of promotions, product merchandising, cross-sells, upsells, and other merchandising opportunities.
- Work closely with the integrated marketing team regarding marketing promotions, ad schedules, and forecast goals.
- Review products, recommend additions/changes to product marketing, and collaborate with stakeholders to define customer value for products.
- Maintain integrity of merchandising by auditing site content: copy, descriptions, and digital assets.
- Maintain a merchandising calendar to account for advertising by product.
- Partner with the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to improve site results by enhancing keywords, usability, clarity, and searchability of content and ads.
- Partner with the Paid Marketing team to support campaign performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft campaigns and promotions with clear goals and metrics.
- BA Degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience required.
- You’re analytical – someone that goes into a tool like Omniture and then digs for the “where, what, when, how and why.
- You’re organized – you track your efforts and campaigns in calendars
- You have good communication skills – someone that can work with various teams and articulate what content is needed to support your needs
- You understand the customer journey and IA – someone that sees all user paths to any given page in a site.
- You’re inquisitive – you look for opportunity of improvement in every process, framework and campaign (even the “successful” ones).
Applications, Skills & Tools
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (emphasis in MS Excel)
- Experience with a CMS, Google Analytics and Adobe analytics preferred.
- Experience in Sitecore, Optimizely or other personalization tools is a plus
- Experience in sales forecasting is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Identify, create and execute A/B testing
- Conduct competitive merchandizing assessments
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)