FinTech Brand Is seeking a UX Lead who is committed to creating beautifully simple experiences, and delightful moments of interaction.
- Think through complex features and flows, balance user needs and business needs, and make the complex feel simple to users.
- This is a hands on role — the Lead is expected to create design work as well as inspire and guide junior designers.
- Help define and drive the future of our company's product experience from sign-up to long-term engagement, and for both customers and financial planners.
- Four+ years experience designing interfaces for large-scale digital experiences and applications.
- An extreme passion for understanding the user, and a strong communicator of the user’s perspective throughout the design process.
- A belief that UX is more than just UI, and includes all user-centered design activities from research, concepting, flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, annotations, and more.
- Extensive knowledge of best in class interaction design patterns across a variety of platforms.
- The drive to push beyond existing design patterns, and to consistently create visionary work.
- A track record of working collaboratively with other designers, researchers, engineers, and product owners.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision and anything else needed to get the job done.
Things that we value:
- Curious minds and an appetite for learning
- Passion for the craft
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility
- A collaborative mindset, perseverance and a great sense of humor
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps. In order to be considered, we will need to collect the following information prior to officially sending in your application:
- Day & Month of Applicants Birthdate (DDMM)
- Last 4 Digits of Applicants Social Security Number