On the hunt for a talented Senior User Experience Designer who understands established design patterns and knows when to follow them and when to break them. This designer knows how to leverage qualitative and quantitative research insights to inform design decisions, how to iterate through design solutions, and how to design an MVP with a longer term vision in mind.
- Think through complex features and flows, balance user needs and business needs, and make the complex feel simple to users.
- Establish a systematic interaction design language across systems and platforms.
- Help define and drive the future of the Learnvest product experience from sign-up to long-term engagement, and for both customers and financial planners.
- Two+ years experience designing interfaces for complex digital experiences and applications.
- Self-starter who is user-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented.
- Significant knowledge of the fundamentals — visual design, user-centered design, brand development, and how products are put together.
- An extreme passion for understanding the user, and a strong communicator of the user’s perspective throughout the design process.
- A belief that UX is more than just UI, and includes all user-centered design activities from research, concepting, flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, annotations, and more.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision and anything else needed to get the job done.
- A strong online portfolio available for viewing.
Things that we value:
- Curious minds and an appetite for learning
- Passion for the craft
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility
- A collaborative mindset, perseverance and a great sense of humor
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps. In order to be considered, we will need to collect the following information prior to officially sending in your application:
- Day & Month of Applicants Birthdate (DDMM)
- Last 4 Digits of Applicants Social Security Number