- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Meghan Healy
Our client is looking for a Vendor Acquisition Manager so have your sales chops on deck! In this role you will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure new vendor acquisition is fully brought on-boarded at the best in class speed. You will assess new vendor opportunities (through research and attending trade shows), manage the on boarding process of all new brands and serve as the primary contact point for all new brand communication. You will also serve as a key customer and category advocate, serving on cross-functional teams tasked with driving initiatives and process change to continually improve the on boarding process.
- 3+ years of vendor management/acquisitions and/or sales experience is required
- Experience leveraging Excel (including Pivot tables, formulas, and charts) and other software tools to analyze a business
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!