- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Are you detail oriented? Do you enjoy working with complex information and marketing teams? We're looking for a Marketing Traffic Coordinator to assist with coordinating the development and review of Medicare welcome kits and other marketing collateral for our healthcare client in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Responsible for facilitating all steps of moderately complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Managing materials in traffic management and document automation systems, detailed editing and proofreading, establishing and performing quality control processes, and ensuring we adhere to all legal and compliance standards.
- Must effectively engage and coordinate efforts between internal business partners and external vendor resources.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Works with Marketing Communications areas to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
- Reviews requests and recommends communication solutions as needed.
- Schedules and leads project meetings with business partners.
- Acts as project manager for workflow process and is responsible for ensuring consistency and standardization on all materials.
- Coordinates project reviews and re-negotiates terms/deadlines as appropriate.
- Creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files and manages the production process of materials.
- Seeks out opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies, and supports business initiatives (standardization, going paperless, etc).
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.