Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for an eCommerce Project Manager to work an ongoing assignment across their Shopping Browser and Email communication, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA. Potential to extend or turn permanent.
This role will primarily focus on the consumer side of the business, looking at and proofing promo-test sends as well as managing projects from start to finish for the shopping browser.
- Serve as the primary contact to the CRM team, marketing, creative, production support and agency partners for email deployment.
- Responsible for managing email and shopper browser creative process from start to finish: by keeping team projects on-task, within budget and within expectations of project timelines.
- Prioritize projects and acts as primary chair in owning deliverables of the team.
- Work with senior team members to develop strategic recommendations for enhancements based on analytics.
- Gain an understanding of internal brand guidelines and key marketing initiatives to work across channels to drive fully integrated and consistent campaigns, in addition to helping drive new formats and keeping abreast of industry trends while seeking innovative and cost efficient solutions.
- 30% Monitors day-to-day progress of campaigns to make sure that deadlines are met. Troubleshoot and solve issue. Ensure email embodies a complete and relevant customer experience. Document and develop supporting processes as needed. Monitoring program hours on a monthly basis to ensure proper utilization of team members. Manage variances and communicate progress and issues to management.
- 30% Coordinates the planning and execution of interactive and traditional direct marketing programs on strategy and on budget.
- 10% Consults with production, marketing, creative, agency partners and others when appropriate to develop strategic solutions to objectives.
- 10% Crafts recommendations and ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on analysis of campaigns. Measures ongoing effectiveness of programs against target metrics.
- 20% Guide email through process based on CRM & marketing strategy objectives. Send proofs to all internal partners to create visibility and gain approvals of all campaigns. Q/A & test emails to ensure segmentation and content is correct before deployment.
- MUST have previous email management experience
- Previous retail with a big-box retailer or similar industry is a MAJOR plus
- Must have customer-focused mindset for every project to ensure the best customer experience in each communication.
- MUST have previous experience with cross-functional management and with off-site vendors/agencies
- Must be a highly creative problem-solver and adept a negotiating with internal clients to execute key deliverables. In this role, you must learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and technical requirements associated with assigned projects.
- Experience with Smartsheets and Workfront are a strong PLUS
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and strong/persuasive presentation skills
, may be tasked with developing creative briefs
- The ability to drive and/or assist on the steps necessary to get various programs launched. Possess strong planning, project management, communication and executional skills.