- San Fransisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Tamira Imondi
Hiring a Project Coordinator - Division Global Real Estate Finance for our global retail brand in San Francisco, CA. Must have 10 + years experience. Real Estate and Finance background would be a plus
1) Major Responsibilities include:
• Lead Real Estate Committee process administration, including:
o Manage the REC meeting calendar and reminder emails to Deal Team
o Coordinate with Deal Team to consolidate/distribute meeting agenda & materials
o Attend meetings and share live meeting materials to support deal discussion
o Recap deal outcomes live during the meeting
o Distribute meeting minutes
o Coordinate with Real Estate Leadership Team to align on Brand CFO, Brand President, CEO Agenda & materials
o Manage all deal outcomes to ensure proper level of approval is achieved and outcomes are documented
• Organized and strong attention to detail
• Great time management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to build strong working relationships and influence others
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
• Looks for opportunities to improve existing processes
• Team player with a positive attitude
3) Minimum educational level:
• Demonstrated 10+ years’ experience as a Project Coordinator
• Real Estate and Finance background would be a plus!
• 10 - 15 years professional working experience
• Knowledge using Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. Outlook, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
Our client is an SF-based Fortune 500 apparel retailer.
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day
one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative
management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world.
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.