- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Seeking a UI/UX Designer (5+ years of experience) to join a digital / financial technology team, currently focused on mobile product rebrand. This role is a full time, open-ended assignment role with opportunity to convert to full-time employment.
The ideal candidate will be a strong in Visual Design (60%) and UX (40%) hybrid with hands-on experience at all levels of the UX process of designing digital products and experience with visual branding.
Prior financial industry experience NOT required.
- 5+ years of experience in experience UX and Visual Design
- Strong knowledge of full UX process
- Design background / related degree, strong visual skills
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of mobile application design (and responsive web) and wireframe development
- Strong prototyping and visual design skills (high fidelity prototyping)
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Work collaboratively with product & technology teams
- Able to mentor junior designers and delegate work
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
Proficient with: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools (InVision, Principle, etc.)
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!