- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
The creative group at our client has an opening for a Proofreader — a talented, detail-oriented person who can help make sure our content is the best it can be.
You must be able to:
- Work independently and as part of the creative team
- Participate in all necessary internal and external meetings — briefings, status, and presentations
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously for various clients, and work with project management to meet all deadlines
- Maintain strong, proactive relationships with all members of the creative team
- Meticulous attention to detail and can solve problems quickly and accurately
- Highly skilled at proofreading for mechanical errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, consistency, and syntax
- Able to adhere to the corporate brand style guide and AP Style, and enforce that in others’ writing
- Proficient in light copyediting, clarifying messages without changing the meaning or creativity of content
- Diplomatically explain style and grammar rules to colleagues and internal clients and work with them to achieve solutions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate a can-do attitude to all challenges
- Have the desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment, which requires flexibility and big-picture thinking
- Able to interpret creative direction, and maintain a learner’s mindset
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***