- This is a 1 year temporary assignment
- Agency experience is preferred
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to their team.
- Execution of the business strategy for new and promotional products across multiple platforms.
- Work with creative teams to coordinate receipt of necessary assets.
- Work with IT partners to ensure proper inclusion in the store.
- Communicate status, potential conflicts and areas of concern.
- Review guest feedback looking for trends in the feedback.
- Reporting, escalating and submitting incidents for issues as appropriate.
- Communicating to other Ecommerce team members of issues as appropriate.