- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jessica Wolcott
Setup and maintenance of SPIN (WeeklyAd offers), weekly top level omni-channel/engagement, and weekly ExtraCare promotions ensuring the below activities are taking place:
o The weekly automated SPIN promo project is produced in the BCC, making adjustments to promos where needed, validating promo messaging is displaying accurately on the website
o Ensuring proper staging QA is carried out across all promos and necessary signoffs are collected
o Production deployment scheduling and validation
o Monitoring and triage of any incoming promo related issues
• Sunday morning validation of promo refresh.
• Support of trigger based promotion programs such as Abandoned Shopping Cart and Reactivation
• Support of OTC Molina promotions
• Support of Ship and Save promotions
• Dynamic coupon code generation as needed
• Responsible for updating all business controlled content on CVS.com and MinuteClinic.com websites through the ATG Business Control Center, Endeca Page Builder, and Groupby web publishing applications.
• Management of mobile web and app banner content via BCC
• Weekly front store promotional content refreshes (e.g. Shop Home, dept pages, vitamins dept updates)
• Content management responsibilities primarily include, but are not limited to:
o Content Pages: Promo Landing, Static, and Endeca PageBuilder/Groupby pages
o Banner content slotting (Desktop and Mobile)
o Friendly/Vanity URLs support
o Site navigation updates
o Legal policies and FAQ updates
o Minuteclinic services additions and updates
o Business controlled email slot content updates
o Promo and Email slot creation for new projects/SmPs
• Regression/QA Content Issue Triage/ Publishing Support
Required Background: Knowledge & experience in the digital space, with demonstrated experience with the following
• Previous experience with online content management systems. Specifically ATG BCC, Endeca Pagebuilder, and Groupby experience a plus
• Adobe suites experience; specifically Photoshop and Dreamweaver a plus
• 2+ years related work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office suites; Specifically Excel
• Strong data entry and technical skills
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who are seeking exposure to two ever-changing and innovative industries, in one company; healthcare services & retail.
They lead with a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus.
Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s loyalty and personalization program within the retail industry is a standout characteristic. Their agile approach to developing programs, products and offerings is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!