- Universal City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Large Media and Entertainment brand in LA is seeking a Podcast Marketing Manager for 6 month Position.
The Podcast Marketing Manager will lead all marketing efforts for the Client's Entertainment Podcast Network – a collection of podcasts for their most popular brands. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully launch and sustain campaigns for all the podcasts, while driving meaningful growth in audience and overall listening.
- Own and execute Podcast marketing campaigns from start to finish, including setting goals, writing marketing briefs, approving submitting creative requests, trafficking & managing reporting of campaign performance
- Work cross-functionally to project manage, drive the creation, and facilitate the distribution of promotional assets for podcasts. This requires working alongside business development, data & insights, digital creative, PR, editorial, paid media, digital operations, sales integration & promo scheduling department, etc
- Lead podcast subscriber and download acquisition efforts amongst show and podcast fans
- Recommend & test paid media placements to help drive listening on Podcast Network
- Deliver regular recap reports, including analyzing results and making recommendations for campaign optimization
- Generate ideas for testing new initiatives to drive audience growth and retention
- Partner with podcast distribution platforms to help drive visibility for new podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sound Cloud, iHeartRadio, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in online, digital, or customer acquisition marketing
- Previous experience launching and marketing podcasts. Entertainment experience not required.
- Acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, and possess good follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.