- Chicago Metro 60601
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
Don't all developers want to work for a cutting-edge technology company? If you are a strong Front End Developer, with Angular or ReACT, and you want to work for a company that has a tech start-up culture, but brings the stability of a Fortune 30 company please apply. STELLAR work-life balance here. Seriously. You will work 40 hours a week. Say good-bye to choosing between great culture and having work-life balance for your next career move.
Front End Developer Required Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
- 7 years experience in Application development
- 4 years experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
- Mobile development experience (iPhone, Android)
- Java, JEE, Linux, ReACT, Angular
Day to Day:
- Developing web applications
- providing guidance and technical supervision
- delivering on projects & responsible for software components
- Collaborating with front end designers
- Documents design decisions, adheres to existing process guidelines, develops software components, mentors junior developers, supports QA during testing, and has oversight during implementation into production.
Please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 30 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives. Company culture is like that of a technology start-up, laid-back, creative environment, great work-life balance.
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.