- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Fortune 500 global banking & financial client's Business Solutions Team is growing and seeks an experienced Email Marketing Specialist for long-term full-time (hourly W2) role with opportunity to convert to perm position. Role is on-site in Wilmington, DE.
Great career opportunity to get into a fantastic F500 company that prides itself in investing in it's people!
About the role:
The Email Marketing Associate works with stakeholders as well internal/external creative agencies to develop and deploy & analyze email campaigns, landing pages and other digital programs. Seeking 3 years relevant experience.
- Pulling campaign reporting, analyzing performance and making creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing.
- Adhering to and promoting existing quality controls.
- Serve as subject matter expert for digital marketing (with a strong focus on email marketing).
- Conduct day-to-day activities to to execute and implement digital campaigns, working with other departments and business counterparts within: Marketing, the Corporate Internet Group, List Management and other stakeholder groups
- Work with the Digital Marketing Group as well as other stakeholders, review web analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior and conversion data.
- 3 years of solid experience with Email Campaigns (manage, review, validate, test, measure)
- Experienced working with with responsive and automation emails
- Able to individually lead campaigns/projects with vendors and multiple stakeholders.
- Should have good HTML and testing/validation skills
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!