- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Robin Mortenson
Our client is looking for a Mid Level UX Researcher. This is an on-site 12-month assignment to possible full-time with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K.
The ideal talent should be excited about disrupting financial technology and a self-starters who has an entrepreneurial spirit. The User Experience research team is responsible for digital solutions across the enterprise. The organization defines the experience and oversees the management of electronic channels (website and mobile apps), and internal platforms used by service representatives and financial consultants.
What you’ll do:
• Work with diverse stakeholders to develop research plans that include both foundational and iterative testing
• Manage and conduct field interviews
• Create personas
• Deliver actionable recommendations
• Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with current UX research trends, tools and technology
• Serve as an evangelist for user research and the benefit it provides to our clients.
What you have:
• Worked as a user researcher at a consumer focused, digital product company
• Expertise in synthesizing research data
• Strong communicator and storyteller
• Experience working in highly collaborative software development environments on large, complex desktop web, mobile web and mobile applications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
• A degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!
Background and drug screen.