- Wilmington, Delware
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior Traffic Manager in Wilmington, Delaware. If you have exceptional marketing project experience, working on Direct Mail projects, managing multiple projects at this time this could be a great role for you. This role is with a Fortune 30 company and will allow you to use your Traffic Management experience to change the way that people interact with money on a daily basis. This is NOT a boring, 50+ hour work week. This is with a stable company, committed to excellence, who values and develops their employees.
Traffic Manager Required Skills:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing, production or agency environment
- 3+ direct mail experience; confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally in the financial industry or in an ad agency
- Microsoft Word Excel and Project, Acrobat
Day to Day:
- Collaborate with marketing strategist to understand goals of solicitation
- Partner with cross-functional teams, Technical Editors, Graphic Artists to confirm solicitation, marketing materials
- Work with Compliance team for accuracy of legal wording
- Come up with and pitch recommendations to improve the routing and creative process
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 30 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.