This Engineering team at a large global tech org enables high-impact organizations and developer communities to achieve more and drive the value of our intelligent cloud and edge. How do we do it? We are an industry-leading software engineering team who codes with partners and customers every day. We accelerate platform adoption and serve as trusted technical experts by coding side by side with other dev teams.
We are hiring a Program Manager, Strategic Technology Engagements to support our Project Managers that lead projects to solve our customers’ hardest challenges that impede acceleration of Digital Transformation and platform growth.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
In this role, you would be responsible for:
• Supporting Technical Program Managers in the end-to-end planning, execution and reporting of customer projects driving platform adoption and generation of engineering feedback
• Creation & release status reports, coordinate communications and schedule meetings, customer briefings & workshops
• Managing, administering and reporting against a large pipeline of customer projects and opportunities for the business
• Managing and maintaining project intake mechanisms to ensure projects are aligned to high-impact customers and aligned to technology priorities.
• Effectively communicating business strategy and goals and how they align to the team’s work across business segments to generate an innovative project pipeline
• Delivering project insights in collaboration with business groups and Evangelism teams leading to programmatic improvements and additional impact
• Supporting the development of code-stories and case studies working with customers and internal project leads
• Leading efforts in the reporting of impact using existing systems and tools
• Supporting the ’rhythm’ of the business and review cycles including but not limited to: Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Business reviews by driving insights and identifying opportunities for improvement
• Supporting and coordinate logistics for onsite and offsite customer project execution ensuring high quality experiences and environments for code-with opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For
• Exceptional cross-group collaboration skills - In this role, you will need to successfully work independently across many organizations (external and internal) and people
• Planning, Organizing, and Executing – You should enjoy and be effective while running multiple work streams with different cadences and stakeholders.
• Audience/Customer focus – You should have an audience-centric mindset and appreciate and prioritize engagement with internal groups and the external research audience
• 2-4 years of experience in project management and organizational skills including creating and maintaining master project and program plans, marketing and communications plans, managing to a budget and schedule, and tracking and mitigating risks.
• An understanding or interest in complex enterprise level cloud services and tools
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Estimated, 25% travel, incl. International travel.