- Job Terms:
- $35hr-$40hr DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Analytics Consultant to support a Fortune 50 Financial Services organization. The position is initially anticipated to be 6 months with a possible extension.
Responsible for consulting with clients to identify and define business requirements and translate marketing needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations.
- Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
- Responsibilities include data mining and predictive modeling, profitability analysis, new product support, customer segmentation, customer retention/satisfaction research and reporting, and campaign testing and evaluation; evaluating potential data sources and opportunities for additional statistical models; participating in development of enhanced management information capabilities; and interpreting and presenting results and recommendations to management.
- Manages project teams and may provide guidance to less experienced analysts
- 5+ years marketing analytics, data mining and modeling experience
This Fortune 500 banking operation is over 140 years old and has matched it’s legendary growth with commensurate investment in the communities it services; Both at home and abroad. Whether it’s opening up a child’s first savings account, partnering with local merchants on business loans or bespoke financial products to help large enterprises restructure debt, this bank has a line of business for every customer. With branches globally from Vietnam and India to Wall Street and London’s Square Mile, this multi-billion dollar institution is constantly searching for industrial leaders to play a part as the company evolves and adapts to consumer needs in 2018 and beyond.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)