We have an immediate need for a Content Producer at one of our leading clients in downtown San Francisco. This role is 40 hours a week and an on-going contract where the is potential to become full time. Woo!
Their Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning their loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, they are constantly finding ways to underscore their promise to partner with their clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s their own. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
Reporting to the Senior Content Producer, you will be producing jobs from soup to nuts (pre-production, casting, shooting, post production etc)
In addition, you will:
• Partner with creative to determine talent partners to best execute the campaign vision.
• Partner with marketing and program management to ensure all comps/products are ready for shoots.
• Document and monitor usage for photographers, models, and other talent, when applicable.
• Coordinate talent acquisition, including negotiating usage fees with agents and managing agreements.
• Create production and post production schedules and monitor progress for timely execution.
• Identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity and a contagious “can-do” attitude.
• Ensure quality control and accuracy with final deliverables.
• Process, record and ensure accuracy of all invoices related to print projects.
• Management of projects through software tools such as Workfront, Basecamp, Smartsheets, Box, Proof HQ
• Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have
• [3+] years’ production experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent technical skills – MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Great team player with strong project management skills
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
• Should be comfortable working under pressure in a fluid environment where new projects pop up on a daily basis.
• Passion for beauty and retail