AQUENT is seeking for a Mid Level Graphic Designer with print and digital (all graphic design related) experience. This is a 4-6 months assignment (to start) with a potential for it to extend longer, based on performance and fit. Selected talent must be available to work onsite, at least 40 hours per week. No remote work.
- Must have Powerpoint experience (responsibile for designing, laying out, formatting of PowerPoint presentations
- Creative problem-solving in all aspects of design and layout for a variety of mediums and projects, including brochures, web layouts, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, and events
- Experienced in print and presentation design, leveraging Adobe and Microsoft office products
- Must be skilled in hierarchy, typography, and creative problem-solving
- Experience storytelling with design and visualizing complex data and charts a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite, Infographics, InDesign, Illustrator and have a good sense of humor
Interested applicant(s) are to send your updated resume in MS Word format and link to your portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration. Please no phone calls