- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
If you thrive on a fast-paced role that requires a sharp eye for creative, a quick mind for solutions and a big heart for people, then this is the job for you. One part diplomat, one part consigliere and one part ringmaster, you will work hand-in-hand with the Head of brand Experience and other Marketing leads to identify, prioritize and scope projects and design transparency into our concepting and production system with the overall goal of producing high quality, on-brand work.
14+ month assignment at a multi-national Fortune 500 technology company in Mountain View, CA.
- You will work with internal partners across the organization, primarily in marketing, but also in our brand, localization and print production teams on a daily basis.
- You will be the main information and communication source for partners on project details and progress, while being an advocate for the creative process.
- Develop global contacts in a variety of creative specialties, from video production to typography to illustration to infographics and beyond to maintain a rock-star freelance talent bench.
- Manage outside vendor relationships, contracts and deliverables.
- Partner with our project lead to maintain creative standards that are on-brand and exhibit our aesthetic quality.
- You have 5+ years of experience in project management or creative production roles.
- Experience in a design, advertising, or creative services agency preferred.
- Consistent track record of cultivating trusted relationships with both business and creative teams.
- You have built a strong, vibrant network within the creative (design, copy, production) community.
- You can articulate your personal philosophy on the key success factors for process design and project management.
- You are proud of your stellar diplomacy skills and your ability to lead through influence and practiced in the art of persuasion. You know what it takes to get others to get excited about and buy into your ideas.
- You understand 3D design, production costs, and timelines for a variety of mediums and channels with an emphasis on in-store executions.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: