- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- Demonstrate strong experience with broadcast, content, photography/print, and digital. Experiential experience is a plus
- Partner closely with senior creative teams to help push creative vision with production solutions
- Excellent relationships with in-house production
- Must be articulate in meetings and comfortable managing productions
- Experience working closely with Business Affairs
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and clients to deliver the best creative without jeopardizing schedule or budget
- Handle multiple jobs and high-stress environments with ease
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Have the ability to manage all aspects of the project lifecycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Design, Copywriting, Editorial, Studio, Print Production, and Digital Production.
- Drive momentum from ambiguity and identify creative solutions, as issues arise, in order to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple workflows and deliver projects on aggressive timelines; help set expectations for the team while keeping all ongoing tasks on track.
- Be an experienced navigator of the creative development process across integrated advertising channels.
- 5+ years of experience as a producer working across digital, print, broadcast tactics
- Client-facing experience
- Knowledge of broadcast production and post production
- Ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables across multiple work streams
- Experience in creating and managing project documents: briefs, project plans, work-back schedules, budgets, issue-tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and closely manage production budgets
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: