Are you intrigued by the thought of working in a fast paced and collaborative environment? Are you seeking a challenging opportunity where you have the ability to play a vital role within a large organization? Are you self-driven and motivated by your own creative touch and appreciate creating a customer centric environment? If so, we have a perfect role for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for an organized and ambitious Senior UX Researcher courtesy of one of our prestigious clients, local to the Eden Prairie, MN market area. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience working closely with an interdisciplinary research, design and engineering team whose main focus is on building on their Omni-channel. You will also be responsible for coming up with innovative actionable recommendations based solely on your research findings and expert analysis. MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF MINNESOTA UP TO 60% OF THE TIME!
- Plan, design, and conduct rigorous usability testing and ethnographic research
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and engineers to better understand key initiatives and to prioritize research
- Create/Develop data driven research reports including user profiles, day in the life scenarios (storytelling), work flows and use case documents to help deepen the organizations understanding of our clients' users
- Present summarized research results to the design teams for discussion and future implementation
- Articulate the implications of research findings in clear and compelling generalized models or frameworks
- Work within the application of research to the development of interactive systems, information architectures, and UI taxonomies