- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with research leads and execute our weekly usability research program:
- Conduct weekly remote and/or in-person usability studies with developer users on UX flows.
- Liaise with cross-functional, geographically-distributed stakeholders (design, product, engineering) to plan and execute weekly rolling usability studies.
- Collect and analyze findings and provide recommendations.
- Debrief with stakeholders.
- Support participant recruitment.
- Communicate and archive weekly results.
- BA/BS degree in a related field.
- 0-1 year experience in UX research
- Understanding of user research methodologies, especially usability and task-based assessment.
- Well-working knowledge of the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Some experience conducting research studies.
Nice to have:
- Experience of the app lifecycle / previously built a web or native mobile app.
- Experience with remote usability testing tools such as Optimal Workshop, UserTesting.com or UserZoom.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: