- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
For this assignment, The Worldwide Enterprise Strategy team at Aquent's client, is looking for a skilled writer who has a passion for the written word and client’s business strategy. The writer will help tell great stories about the client's impact on the working world that will appear on the client’s internal sales website, to be read by employees, partners, and customers around the world.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience writing for client is preferred
- Advanced Pages, Numbers, Keynote (and even Excel) skills
- The ability to communicate complex concepts simply, and creatively convey that information to a variety of audiences
- An exceptionally high level of attention to detail and high degree of self-motivation (with the ability to work independently or as part of a team)
- Proven creative skills with an intrinsic understanding of the “client voice”
- The ability to produce high-quality written content at speed, while working collaboratively to critically assess the work, and remain open to suggestions for improvement
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity, strong time-management skills, self-motivated and action-oriented, independent worker, creative, artistic, detail-oriented, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), perseverance, ability to receive critical feedback.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***