- Dallas, Texas (Addison)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a major beauty brand in their search for a Digital Marketing Specialist! This is a MID LEVEL role on a FT Freelance basis (6 months) in Addison, TX (Dallas area).
The role will include the following responsibilities, therefore the following experience is required (3-5 years):
- Strong attention to detail; someone that can work independently; self-starter and comfortable working in multiple content management systems.
- Cumulative relevant work experience in online/eCommerce marketing and/or web merchandising including experience with web platforms, web content management systems, web analytics (e.g. Omniture), A/B and multivariant testing tools, PIM systems, or similar technologies; or other demonstrated level expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, social and mobile, etc.), including trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of ecommerce, content targeting strategies, web design standards, UI designing and testing with a solid grasp of IT functionality within web infrastructure.
- Proven use of online analytics and consumer data in order to interpret results, identify site opportunities, and drive marketing decisions to maximize sales, conversion rate and overall customer experience.
- Must be creative, solution focused and willing to work with others to identify fresh ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, reliability and professional with attention to detail and rapid execution are essential.
- Expected to handle multiple projects at once and be able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities and comfortable taking direction but also managing upward.
- Must be self-sufficient, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to prioritize and organize and possess a high level of time and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with aggressive deadlines with little direction is required.
- Must possess a sense of urgency, be proactive and display confidence, demonstrating strong collaboration, flexibility and diplomacy skills.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.