- Kissimmee, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Brie Tomaszewski
- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
If selected for this role as, Digital Producer, you would be a part of the Production team, specifically on the content team supporting one of our client's main websites.
The Production team is accountable for the successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises), aids in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements, make recommendations for best execution options, interact with account management, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS).
Requests can range from quick efforts such as copy and image swaps, to building new detail pages or new site sections, performing content entry for large projects, supporting content on various web-based tools, and troubleshooting issues on the websites. Level of effort for the types of requests usually ranges from one hour to six weeks of effort. The work occurs under the direction of Production leadership and Lead Producers.
Daily activities include:
• Review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in a ticket tracking tool
• Clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., content strategists, copywriters, SEO)
• Obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development
• Making updates in the CMS, ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner and working in priority order
• Communicating status and roadblocks in a timely manner
• Interacting with various internal departments and communicating effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level roles to senior leadership.
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
• Bachelor’s degree or significant work experience
• Previous experience as a Digital Producer
• Experience working with content management systems and building websites, including daily updating of copy and images for sites, building out new pages, and troubleshooting
• Ability to work within a diverse team of resources from strategy, creative, business and technical disciplines
• Experience estimating operational or project costs and level of effort required for each work request
• Previous responsibility monitoring and staying within budget constraints
• Experience managing requests that include integration with multiple back-end systems
• Experience presenting complex messages clearly and succinctly to different audiences with varying level of product and technology knowledge
• High emphasis on guest/customer service with a drive to create and maintain a premium online guest experience
• Able to deliver under extreme deadlines and intense business environment
• Basic understanding of the software development process, particularly as it relates to web-based applications in a scrum environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great organizational skills
• Partnering with and motivate a diverse team of resources
• Flexible schedule with the ability to ensure accountability for the operation of websites that are functional 24/7 and project deadlines
• Clearly organize and forecast deliverables and dependencies
• Ensure proactive scheduling of all aspects of requests and on time deliverables within estimated duration and resources
• Juggle day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
• Monitor request scope and execute change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made
• Elevate situations that may require leadership intervention
• Provide regular updates to Lead Producer & Manager
• Proactively identify any risk or conflicts based upon creative, technology or business factors
• Proactively look for solutions to implement requests in a more efficient manner