Our team is looking for an experienced Global Product Manager that has virtualization and cloud computing experience.
The main focus will be the creation marketing programs that will drive increased revenue year to year.
This role is remote (US only) - 40 hours a week, long term contract (1+ years)
- Create marketing programs that support a software revenue number and hardware number, annual runrate within 12 months.
- Work cross-functionally to create and deliver a global virtualization marketing plan supporting primary revenue objective.
- This may include bundle marketing with Citrix, VMware, etc.
- GTM planning and execution coordination category managers to field sales and channel partners.
Generated deliverables should be prioritized based on global and regional needs :
- Collateral, which include - white papers, tech briefs, reference architectures, videos, customer success stories
- Global GTM Plans- creation and sharing of those plans with the regions for their adoption.
- Work cross-functionally with regions to attain their regional GTM plans for oversight and socialization.
- Work with the Digital and Lead/Demand Marketing programs and teams.
- Performance tracking to primary revenue objective
- Corrective actions to drive / improve revenue attainment
Coordination with team offering virtualization software SKUs for:
- Customer Training and Sales Enablement
- Joint marketing and industry event participation
Corp Level Duties and MDF spend management:
- Global event presence – strategically prioritized.
- Budget management
- ROI, metrics, and KPI reporting
- Quarterly Marketing Reviews coordination
- Quarterly Planning
- Weekly planning calls that drive deliverables supporting the quarterly plan.
- 5+ years in virtualization or cloud computing
- 5+ years in Product Marketing
- BA/BS Degree
- MBA Preferred