- Indianapolis, IN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erica Schmidt
The Marketing Production Consultant will support email production, deployment, and process improvement. They will work with marketing clients to understand email requirements and use the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool to develop HTML emails and email automation programs. Under supervised settings, they will also enable email sends and automated programs. In addition to these assignments, the coordinator would support email campaign report creation using the tool and support process improvement efforts by providing feedback to DMO team members on what’s working well, and what’s not.
As part of the Digital Marketing Operations team, this position will handle email production and deployment via Salesforce/Exact target.
- Manages the development, implementation and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Work with a content matrix with business rules to code complex emails with AMSCRIPT
- Ensures that materials meet specifications and business rules, costs are appropriate/on budget, adherence to regulatory / privacy rules and deadlines are met.
- Experience working independently and managing your projects.
Requires a BA/BS in a related field;
3-5 years of email deployment experience
Salesforce/ExactTarget experience required.
Familiar with AMSCRIPT and comfortable coding complex emails
Must have strong attention to detail, have experience with Salesforce marketing cloud, built emails and deployed them.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start