- Kissimmee, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US, Sponsorship not available
Based in Celebration, Florida and reporting to the Manager, Digital Account Management, the Associate Digital Account Manager will work with business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales and Brand needs on our client's websites. This position works with teams across their Marketing and Sales, and digital disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of digital strategy and delivery on owned and operated websites. The candidate will need to have strong strategic, collaboration and communication skills.
Position Responsibilities :
Relationship Management :
- The Associate Digital Account Manager, under guidance from their leader, fosters effective working relationships and manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
- Develops strong partner relationships
- Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to address priority conflicts if they arise
- Can frequently shift focus across multiple projects or lines of business
- Collaborates with Manager and multiple partners to build business requirements, manage scope expectations, and deliver solutions within the established digital strategy
- Collaborates with other Associate Digital Account Managers, Digital Account Managers and Product Analysts across various product lines and brands within the client's organization to support a seamless Guest experience across touch points
Project Management –
- The Associate Digital Account Manager is responsible for translating marketing concepts into detailed product requirements and executable tactics.
- Generates project briefs that illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations to share with Manager for approval
- Writes detailed business requirements, or at least owns their quality
- Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-strategy delivery of marketing- and operations-related projects
- Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager
- Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with client teams and partners
- Fosters effective working relationships with internal Disney Parks and Resorts Digital Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them
- Communicates changes in business strategic direction or priority shifts to Manager, Product Owner and functional teams
- JIRA ticket management – works with the Production team to address business clarification needs and remove roadblocks
General Responsibilities -
• Expected to be on site for an 8 hour day. Time should be reported accurately. In times of exception should communicate and obtain approval from Manager in advance
• All escalations should go through applicable Manager immediately to determine next steps
• Responsible for managing workload within allocated hours. If hour allocations are not sufficient, escalate to Manager
• Communicate weekly status and next steps in the format communicated by Manager
• Whenever possible, attend meetings in person and in appropriate attire (business casual for partner meetings)
• Take notes during important internal and/or external meetings and send out meeting minutes to attendees in the format communicated by Manager
• Attend all required meetings, notifying meeting owner and Manager, Digital Account Management in advance if conflicts arise
• Considers all internal communications, ongoing or future projects, consumer insights and business strategies confidential and does not share with outside parties. Uses discretion when sharing information internally that may also be sensitive in nature (i.e. special offers)
Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time. It’s been known to happen!
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Free Online Training
Required Education BA or BS degree OR equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 2-3 years combined business and digital experience
• Experience with marketing, brand strategy and digital strategy
• Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization
• Willingness to take personal initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager level
• Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
• Experience with digital or technology platforms
• Knowledge of the Travel Industry