- Owings Mills Rd
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is seeking for an IT Project Manager with Scrum Master Certification who will be able to follow the established Agile framework. Selected candidate will assist the Agile Transformation Process for the my Access Development Team. This is a 6-12 months assignment with a Fortune 500 company located in Owings Mills, MD.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
• Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
• Servant Leader – Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team. Must be able to have hard conversations without damaging the relationship with team.
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
• Situational Awareness – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management.
• Enthusiastic – High-energy
• Continual improvement – Must continually be expanding Agile knowledge and techniques.
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
The ideal candidate will possess the following AGILE Technical skills:
• Understand fundamentals of iterative development
• Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
• Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Understand backlog tracking, velocity, and task definition
• Understand and perform common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• Understand and manage expectations
Interested applicant(s) please send your resume directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months (https://aquent.com/rewards/ )