- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- $32 hr DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Debra Powell
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Marketing Project Management
2. This role supports New Member and Member Retention deliverables, which are both Regional and National in scope.
3. Project Manager leads work from development through delivery for: Welcome Books, CA ID Cards and Inserts, Continuation of Coverage booklets, Member Retention Letters and additional new member journey touchpoints as required.
4. PM responsibilities include:
-Opening and tracking jobs in project management data base.
-Creating and managing project schedules.
- Facilitating project meetings (in persona and via WebEx),
- Gathering stakeholder reviews and approvals
- Creating PPT to socialize work with leadership and stakeholders.
- Updating internal online resources with updated materials
- Providing direction to fulfillment partners and vendors
- Verifying that variable data populates fields accurately
- Collaborating with Medicare Project Manager to support Medicare required submissions and other regulatory and legal reviews
Candidate Should Have:
2. Attention to detail
3. Organizational abilities
4. Communicates effectively (verbal and written)
6. Adobe Acrobat Prof (ability to markup PDFs) PowerPoint and Excel
Desired Skills: 1. Comfortable tracking down information (driving for results)2.
1. Ability to work in teams
2. Collaborative (with staff at all levels)
3. Ability to work with flexibility and diplomacy during changes
4. Comfortable with ownership and taking accountability
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.