- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is seeking for a senior Art Director to work directly and collaborate with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications. The selected talent must have at last 5-7 years of experience, multi channels, interactive design, web, mobile, social and video. This is a 40 hours per week, onsite, at their Richmond, VA campus . No remote work.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ON THE JOB:
- Ability to be self-organized and manage multiple and concurrent jobs.
- Facilitate presentations / have strong presentation skills; able to communicate tactically and strategically.
- Work with outside vendors, agency partners and internal process management teams.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translates business intent into creative strategies and deliverables that market products effectively.
- Demonstrate understanding of intended audience; interpret market research and test results, use findings to focus targeted marketing messages.
- Facilitate brainstorm sessions; recognizes ideas that should go forward.
- Monitor projects to ensure creative intent is not diluted.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
- Experience: 4-year degree (preferred) in design or similar discipline.
- 6+ years design and art direction experience.
- Portfolio: Mid to High-budget print projects and campaigns involving supervising other designers.
- Demonstrates industry, conceptual and technical diversity.
- Likely to see unusual or unconventional formats.
- Brochures, videos, storyboards, ad comps, showing evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
- Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web design experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
- Technical Knowledge: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required.
- Acrobat helpful. Web program experience also helpful: Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver.
In House Agency for Fortune 100 company
This client really puts its money where its mouth is on a daily basis. As a leading financial services company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope, to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial services offerings themselves, or in the way they’re interacting with customers, our client sets the standard.
With customer experience as a major driver here, our talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on cross-channel marketing and digital campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies for customer engagement. Aquent talent work along with full-time employees as part of the team, and are presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions right along with them!
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver higher level, purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand, looking to meet their customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/