- South San Franscisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
The Photo Retoucher will support the Image Production Team. This role is responsible for maintaining product image standards on the website through the ongoing updates, maintenance and processing supporting assets, including promotional badges. S/he will work both independently and closely with Merchandising Assistants, Buyers, and Vendors as needed to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timely execution of projects. Troubleshoot any technical problems with images. S/he has a can do attitude, by being proactive and diligent in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Position Description / Skills Desired
• Process product images making sure their naming convention and image standards are met
• Familiarity with publishing tool such as Adobe Scene 7 and ATG content management system
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CC), specifically Photoshop and Bridge and using Camera Raw.
• Possess Photo Editing techniques such as Color Correction, Clipping Paths, Masking and Retouching.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Great communication skills, via email, voice, and messaging.
• Strong attention to details.
• Experience working in a Production Environment
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!
BA in Graphic Design, Photography or other relevant education. At least 1 year of professional design or production experience in the area of software and/or web site design