One of our largest Bioscience clients is looking for a Google Adwords Specialist! The individual who best fits this role will be one who is passionate about digital marketing, is determined to continuously improve SEM results as well as their customers’ digital experience. To be successful, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrix environment in a global organization and collaborating with large teams across the company.
- Understands best practices of paid digital marketing, processes and technology, guided by reporting and ROI analysis.
- As a Google Adwords specialist, you will be required to test, prove, implement and optimize new strategies to target ads to a very niche audience.
- Monitor pacing to ensure monthly and quarterly budgets are fully spent and optimized to deliver high performance.
- Recommend budget distribution changes to improve future performance.
• Current projects:
- Sitelink audit
- Campaign restructure
- Keyword overlap and analysis
- DSA campaign audit, negatives and keyword prospecting
- Analysis of top revenue producing products and SEM coverage
- Build competitor campaigns
- Ensure complete coverage of match types
- Identify quality score improvement opportunities
• BA/BS or equivalent professional experience is preferred.
• Proven track record of creating, optimizing and reinventing digital marketing campaigns to constantly improve results.
• Understanding of SEM using Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other paid search platforms.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present to business partners on a regular basis.
• Adobe Analytics/Omniture experience is a plus, must be able to gain insights from multiple data sources using excel.
• Education or work experience in the biosciences field is a definite plus.