Our global consulting client is looking for a Marketing Manager to support an external Marketing approach designed to drive awareness, understanding, engagement and action with our target market. This plan requires an individual to drive it who will be focused on working with our agency and leadership teams to create the assets, driving them out via a multi-channel marketing program and managing requests from stakeholders and marketing teams for materials and support.
Because of the diverse nature of this program there is much coordination down to industry and geographic level with key stakeholder groups.
Additional support is needed to help drive the tactical intersections and processes necessary to ensure the successful delivery and to maximize ROI for this effort.
Programs that will be driven out as part of this plan include:
• Client story videos and story database
• Web and social
• Media and Industry / Analyst relations
Resource will be involved in:
• Packaging: collateral production/sales enablement materials
• Coordination of content
• Driving a robust video pipeline
• Social and web page content
• Internal communications
Requested Working Arrangements
• 40 hours per week
• Remote working preferred
• Able to flex to accommodate pre-scheduled global meetings
• Ideally US based to allow supervision - location flexible within the US
• Needs to be able to work with UK based marketing leadership and predominantly US based team
Resource Level, Experience & Skill Requirements Preferred Resource Level: Contractor equivalent to Level 7 Manager
• Marketing Manager with 6-7 years’ corporate marketing experience
• Must have worked on global marketing / sales enablement programs
• Able to demonstrate strong project management capability
• Must have a level of confidence and experience interacting with leadership
• Able to demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability
• Experience of working with marketing and sales enablement content
• Digitally savvy - social and web page content
• Experience scripting, storyboarding, shooting and editing video for production
• Good writer with strong PPT skills** VERY IMPORTANT!!!
• Needs to be a self-starter
• A driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to get stuck in.
• Needs to be able to take good instruction, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions.
• They will be working to support a small team where clarity of communication, an unflustered style and a collaborative nature are vital