- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
Top Daily Responsibilities:
* Compose clear, concise, and helpful copy and content. Act as a subject matter expert for user experience writing.
* Drive a cohesive product narrative across platforms, including marketing and training efforts.
* Collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers to define requirements.
* Improve writing tools and processes, format documents, create and curate writing guidelines.
* Ensure consistency and share best practices.
* No field of study required
* 3-5 years experience as a writer
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Self starter
* Proficient in Google apps
* Experience working and collaborating with UX design groups, including designers, product managers and engineers
* Be able to provide writing recommendations
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: