- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Ryan Krivonick
The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the overall operations and quality assurance of the websites. They will test and provide feedback to producers and marketing for site and email content. The Assistant Producer owns the setup and approval of site marketing content groups using the their content management system. They’re also responsible for working with 3rd party vendors to upload assets for email builds and translations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Requires day-to-day management of the following website components:
• Responsible for various website testing including; linking QA, correct content, Omniture tracking, browser/device compatibility etc. and communicating out issues to Production team.
• Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
• Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly marketing push schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Manages the pre-season set-up of project milestone dates in SmartSheet so teams are able to manage project timelines successfully.
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing projects on a regular basis.
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as assigned.
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience as needed.
Our client is an SF-based Fortune 500 apparel retailer.
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day
one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative
management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world.
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.