We are looking for an experienced, passionate Release Manager to assist us in delivering amazing game experiences to our game studio client's players.
As our Release Manager, you’ll work with the teams responsible for AAA game titles. You will be essential in getting our titles into the hands of players by partnering with our Production, Development, and Infrastructure teams. To do this, you will be responsible for navigating the Xbox Certification process as well as multiple content ingestion pipelines and driving technical investigations when releases don’t go as planned.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to prioritize their work independently and capable of managing multiple products and team relationships. Keeping cool under pressure, being able to think critically through problems and take a technical approach to investigating issues with stakeholders from a variety of different business units is essential to success. The ability to work through ambiguity is critical.
• Understand the process and policies associated with the content ingestion pipelines for Xbox and follow them closely as you submit products to be released to the public
• Understand platform certification requirements and assist development teams in determining potential issues before and during release
• Create, document, execute, and improve the process of build packaging, verification, certification, and release
• Drive communication and troubleshooting of release issues
Qualifications & Skills
• Experience shipping current-generation, AAA games through a minimum of 3 product cycles as a Release Manager or Producer
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Visual Studio Team Services, and Microsoft Teams
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Previous experience shipping Xbox One titles
• Previous experience with Windows Dev Center and/or Xbox Developer Portal