- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Champions the role of the user and our products in our partners’ marketing executions. Reviews and approves incoming partner marketing assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines and standards. Interfaces directly with partners via email and over the phone to educate on brand guidelines, gives suggestions for asset changes, and delivers constructive feedback on marketing assets.
- Conversely, represents our partners’ brands in our own marketing executions. Secures approvals from partners as well as internal teams (e.g., product, legal) on marketing assets that leverage partner content, such as: demos, website, PR, ads/media
- Works with local and regional teams globally to develop and gain approvals for partner-related assets for global localization and launch projects, including packaging, website, and retail.
- Create processes and tools to drive efficiencies and scale partner marketing activities to help local teams execute, including toolkits, best practices, and trackers.
- Documents and shares best practices across global marketing organization. Identifies opportunities to streamline and/or scale product marketing management processes.
- Leads relationships with global partner brand managers, helping onboard and stand up regional team processes as new markets are launches. Provide ongoing asset sharing and localization support in partnership with global product marketing team
- Develops and maintains partner toolkits and asset libraries to grow and scale co-marketing efforts globally.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional program management and organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Keen attention to detail and creative judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing or partnership role
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Strong understanding of product launch processes and development of marketing assets
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: