- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in San Francisco, is seeking a qualified Project Manager Brand Strategist with Project Management and Marketing experience for 14+ months!
- Brief description or bullets of the workers overall responsibilities on the project
- Develop and execute brand marketing campaigns and initiatives, working closely with internal stakeholders and creative agencies to push the boundaries on brand, digital marketing, and design
- Be the voice of our end users in all creative development and executions.
- Translate internal product and vertical strategies into user-friendly, benefit-driven stories.
- Analyze scenarios and make brand management recommendations as new products and features are added to our portfolio.
- Manage the full campaign development process, including agency management, customer research, strategy and brief development, creative development and production.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- 3 bullets of the workers main responsibilities on the project
- Manage a variety of cross-functional stakeholders from product marketing to brand marketing
- Lead research and strategy for any given brief
- Be the voice of the user end-to-end and connector of disparate insights
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills. Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills; fluency and confidence in inspiring teammates and clients with user-driven rationale.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years at a world-class creative interactive or design agency or in-house design/brand team.
- Smart, bold, and accessible sense of design with excellent attention to detail and consistency.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Experience working within a variety of industries and/or background in organizational/business/brand/systems design is a plus.
- Experience writing briefs and launching and developing brands using traditional and digital media, closely working with brand / creative agencies
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web and technology trends and innovative implementations.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: