This role will be responsible for entering print orders into the online print portal and working with the print & fulfillment team assisting in creating and managing communications projects. An understanding of communications, print processes, basic design, and customer service are required. Proficient user skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat Pro and MS Office applications including Outlook, and Word required. Skills with Sharepoint, FileMaker, Excel and PowerPoint helpful.
Business Skills Required: 3+ years experience with printing communications materials. Experience working with print vendors a plus. Applicant must be proficient in communications with some technical understanding for online print entry systems. Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired. Education Requirements: Degree in communications or related field
• Create and submit orders for clients in online print portal
• Confirm accuracy and correctness of materials being ordered
• Communicate with marketing consultant regarding orders
• Assist with communications to print vendor concerning timelines and proofing
• Liaison with print vendor customer service to report/resolve quality issues or delivery issues
• Assist other print consultants in communications tasks including: entering jobs in Project Source, writing and editing materials, assisting print manager when necessary
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• Adobe Acrobat Pro proficiency
• Knowledge of design, layout, and print production.
• Project management skills.
• Writing and verbal communications and editing skills.
• Independent, self-starter, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.