- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Create high-quality dynamic videos per; follow the video production process, identify opportunities for improvement and help make it more efficient
- Ability to consult with key stakeholders with an entrepreneurial spirit, works independently, can build relationships across product teams by collecting and acting on video feedback
- Develop video scripts with program managers and product teams; define shooting options that best communicate core script concepts (e.g., app performance, working with cross functional teams, focus on the user)
- Manage and maintain video equipment including: setup, breakdown and storage
- Execute detailed post-production including: Input audio, sfx, graphics and animation
- Identify new editing techniques to maximize efficiency
- Learn and uphold the Brand Material Spec
- Organize and archive completed video assets
- Help prepare for recording/filming
- Duties may include actual screen recording; write/contribute to scripts that somebody will follow as you record or voice-over; and edit recordings
- BA/BS in Film Studies or related technical field or 4 years equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years relevant film and video production experience
- Strong video portfolio demonstrating filming, pre-production and post-production capabilities
- Self-starter who works well with ambiguity and is able to keep projects on track; requires little to no project or technical support
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines; able to shoot, edit, and produce high quality videos
- Proficient in the following equipment: DSLR video camera, studio lighting, audio mics
- Proficient in the following software: Adobe Creative Suite including: Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and transcoding video footage
- Proficient with motion graphics and design
Nice to have
- Experience with Cinema 4D, Maya or other 3D software
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: