- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Update and maintain our help center content
2. Collaborate with our Customer Experience team to determine customer support/education needs and how we are addressing them
3. Update and maintain webinar scripts, video tutorial scripts and screencasts
- BA/BS with strong academic record (English, Journalism, or Education degree preferred) OR minimum 2+ years of online editing, content creation, and/or content strategy experience
- Product content writing for e-commerce or technology brand preferred
- Strong command of the English language; an eye for details, meticulous grammar, and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple workstreams on multiple products
- Excellent business acumen, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills and experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Experience with editorial processes, including style guidelines, HTML and CMS skills
- Knowledge of defining project schedules, scoping work, and managing stakeholders
- Experience working in agile product development environments; able to adapt quickly and create solutions independently or collaboratively
Nice to have skills:
- Curiosity or experience in the hiring/recruiting industry
- Experience working with UX, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing partners
- Performance at a high level with minimal guidance
- Ability to make decisions based on credible metrics and communicate according to well-reasoned analysis
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: