- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is looking for a few Senior Level Copywriter with extensive digital experience to work with an in house agency located in Richmond, VA. We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to partner with an Art Director. You’ll get so comfortable in our Brand voice that you might find yourself using it at cocktail parties. You’ll get to work with an awesome creative team on a variety of projects, including conceptual campaigns that’ll let you flex those creative muscles. Basically, if you’re passionate about writing, here’s a chance to get paid for doing what you love. This is a 40 hours work week, onsite, no remote work.
You should be:
• An effective communicator, both verbally and in your writing
• Adept at presenting creative ideas to business executives and strategy partners
• Excellent at grammar and copy editing, but be warned - you’ll have to check that Oxford comma at the door
• Skilled at jugging multiple projects and incorporating feedback quickly
• Able to write compelling content for digital, web, email and direct mail
You should be great at:
• Grabbing people’s attention with engaging headlines and subject lines
• Simplifying complex subjects and communicating them in a clear way
• Writing in a brand voice
• Strategizing, brainstorming and synthesizing research results
• Collaborating with Art Directors and other creatives
• Putting yourself in the customers’ shoes to improve UX
• Bachelor’s degree or Military experience.
• At least 5 years marketing copywriting experience
• At least 5 years of previous experience in a financial services setting preferred
• At least 3 year analyzing and interpreting data to create effective customer communication
• At least 3 year of experience with InDesign, InVision, Adwords or UserTesting.com
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months (https://aquent.com/rewards/ )