- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large financial institution in Charlotte, North Carolina and they are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join their internal marketing team for a 12+ month contract job. This Marketing Program Manager role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K included.
The Marketing Program Manager will support and execute digital marketing programs for the investing products to drive client acquisition and engagement. The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for delivering on the strategy, conducting business analysis, testing and recommending ways to optimize performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to drive online traffic, consideration, and sales to prospects and existing customers.
- Leverage online channels, including mobile and desktop placements on the website and the mobile app.
- Provide input on overall creative and marketing strategy, collaborate across teams including product marketing partners, legal and compliance, and brand partners and execute on creative changes as needed.
Required skills for Marketing Program Manager:
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization skills and relationship management skills
- Self motivated, positive attitude and can manage multiple tasks at once
- Experience in leading development of compelling creative assets
Desired skills for Marketing Program Manager:
- Financial services experience
- Campaign measurement background
- Agency experience
- Presenting to groups of all levels
- Ability to inspire and motivate others, set clear direction, and monitor progress against goals
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!